Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yummy!

All the interesting things that my daughter does seem to happen when I am at work and she is home with her daddy. On Halloween, she managed to find my black nail polish (she had watched me paint my nails the night before), get it all over her hands, close up the bottle, and put it back before my husband discovered what she had done. Smart kid, trying to paint her own nails. :) But the more interesting thing happened on Saturday. It was lunch time, but she wanders around and went to look out the window. Now when she looks toward the sunlight, she sneezes. She is also either having a bit of a cold or teething, so you may be able to see where this is headed.

My husband heard her sneeze and then put something into your mouth.

"What was that?"
"I ate."
"What did you eat?"
"I ate it."
"WHAT did you eat?"
"Booger."
"No, don't do that!"
"I ate booger."

He was almost too amazed at her starting to use sentences to be grossed out. Almost. Bleurgh.

Since you read through my tale of grossness, I shall try to make it right- here is a picture of Curly Girly trick or treating! Super cute!
-duckyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment