Saturday, July 3, 2010

29ishness.

So, I completely forgot to mention earlier this week- my birthday was Tuesday. I turned 29 on the 29th. That is pretty nifty. I have high hopes for my 29-ness. I'm not sure why. I just like being 29. 29 is a cool number. 29 is a good age, where you're still 20s, which is young, but definitely an adult. Maybe this year will be the year when customers stop asking me if I'm old enough to sell them alcohol? I'm not sure what this year will bring, but I'm just happy to be 29. It's good.

(And what did I do to celebrate my birthday, you ask? I made myself a carrot cake. It was good. And being that I live in Nebraska now, I watched people light off fireworks. It's a benefit of being born near the 4th and one of the good things about playing Nebraskan for a while. That's all. I'm a big party animal! Woo!)

-duckyone.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are comfortable being 29. Linda

    ReplyDelete