Wednesday, July 28, 2010

She says the funniest things!

Curly Girly is learning to talk, and just in the past few months really started to say a lot of different words. Just when I think something she says is totally cute (like "Ewww, gross!" when she takes off her diapers), she manages to top it with something cuter a few days later. Babies and toddlers amaze me because they are constantly learning new things. When they learn something you didn't teach them, it's fascinating.

Anyhow, I got a credit card offer in the mail the other day. I tear them to little bitty bits before I throw them away, but I pull the fake cards out and give them to Curly Girly to play with, because lately she is entertained by cards. (Maybe because she likes to play with Daddy's wallet?) So I hand her the card and she says all excitedly, " 's money??!"

Now I KNOW I didn't teach her that. I don't even have a credit card. Either she watches too much tv, or spends too much time listening to other people at my work. Perhaps both. It's cute at any rate. It also reminds me that it's not too far in the future that I will have to teach her about money and using it responsibly. She's growing up so fast!

-duckyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment