Monday, October 18, 2010

8 easy ways to get FREE Amazon.gift cards!

I've been doing different, EASY things online on different sites in order to get some free Amazon.com gift card codes. It's great because it doesn't take a lot of time, it's all free, and doing all these different sites allows me to gather up quite a bit in my Amazon account. I bought my daughter an $80 toy kitchen last Christmas, and I paid for all but about $20 with Amazon gift cards for an iPod Touch for my husband this summer. So I know these work. Try one, try them all! Good luck!

1. Swagbucks- This is really one of my favorites. Get points through searching, completing offers, getting special codes, and adding the toolbar and "Swidget" widget. I've been a member for about a year and a half and have made $150 in Amazon gift cards! I showed the proof in one of my previous posts. Basically, it works! :)

2. Mypoints- Earn points through clicking on email ads, playing their instant win games, taking surveys, and through shopping. I don't go out of my way to find ways to shop through there, but if I already have a certain Christmas gift in mind for someone, I may do my shopping through them. I have been a member since 1999, and even being a slacker and ignoring the site for a few years, I have redeemed for over $100 in different gift cards, including Amazon and Bath&Body Works.

3. Zoombucks- This site is similar to Swagbucks. Get points for searching, looking through their site, completing offers, and playing games. You have to wait until you get 2000 points to redeem the first time (enough for a $20 gift card to one of several stores), but you can get 350 points just for signing up and completing your extended profile. I haven't cashed out yet but I should have enough by next month if I do well enough in the games. I have read about other people getting their gift cards though.

4. iRazoo- Yet another site similar to swagbucks, get points for searching and quickly reviewing sites. It is 3000 points to redeem for $5 Amazon, but you can get 100 points a day just for leaving a quick comment about 2 sites you search for and leaving short comments on them. That's $5 a month just for a minute of your time a day! I haven't cashed out yet- I should get my first one this week! Again, I've read about other people getting their gift cards through this site.

5. Opinion Outpost- Take surveys and earn points! You have to have 50 points to redeem ($5), and you have a choice between a Citi gift card, check, or Amazon code. The best part about the Amazon codes is that they are instant on this site! No pesky waiting! I have personally redeemed for over $60 from them in the past year.

6. Say and Win- Do you love Twitter? Are you going to tweet a lot anyway? May as well send your tweet through this site and get a chance to in Amazon.com gift cards. I have won $5 twice and $1 once or twice. All for something I was going to do anyway! May as well make your tweets work for you, right?

7. Amazon Mechanical Turk- This is directly through Amazon.com. Sign up to complete tasks, and when you do, get paid. Most are a few cents but some are more. You can get that $ sent right to your Amazon account. I haven't done it much- maybe made less than a dollar- but I got it right to my Amazon account so I know it works. Most tasks are simple, like looking at a site and giving your opinion.

8. Lightspeed Consumer Panel- Another survey site. I like this one because you can redeem for a low as $1 Amazon, or save up for more! I have redeemed over $20 through them, and the surveys are fairly short and easy.


If you are already members of any of these sites, then hopefully you know how awesome they are. If not give them a try! Also, if you have any other suggestions of good sites to get Amazon.com gift cards, I would like to hear them! I'm always looking to boost my Amazon account!

-duckyone

1 comment:

  1. best place to find gift cards http://rewardgalaxy.com/?ref=688205
    try it with this address only...

    ReplyDelete