Thursday, September 16, 2010

Too skinny!

I was watching America's Next Top Model tonight, and saw the skinniest girl. Now, I know models are skinny, but 5'10" and 110 lbs? THAT is gross. And not just gross because skinny people freak me out, but gross because it is unhealthy. They had to pick her final picture because it looked like the only one without any ribs showing out her front or back. She bragged about her low fat diet and how all the other girls weren't talented. But guess who got sent home? I am happy that she won't be continuing on. I just hope she goes to eat a cheeseburger or 500 and stops walking around looking like a Jack Skellington Barbie.

Granted, I myself am skinny and have a few ribbies showing front and back. But I'm not on a low fat diet or trying to be a model. I'm just naturally thin and even when I was 9 months pregnant and had gained 30 lbs., I still had ribs showing. Just the way I'm built, I guess!

This week, I think I've decided I'm rooting for Lexie. She seems normal and she reminds me of someone I know.
-duckyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment