Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hey You! Drop the hot dog!

I was at work when a customer stopped me...

"Excuse me."
"Yes?"
"Do you eat?"
"Yes, I eat."
"No really though, do you eat?"
"Yes, I really eat."
"Because I know a girl who is thin like you and she'd rather drink than eat."

Ok, so I was just called an anorexic or an alcoholic? Seriously now, I can't believe the nerve of some people! I tried to tell him that I do eat, and have food allergies, but I don't think that he was convinced. Not that it was any of his business at all. He also told me I needed to eat more meat and potatoes.

Since when did it become ok to ask people stuff like that in front of other people, or comment on their weight? I am assuming this gives me permission to go up to overweight people and yell, "Hey you, yeah you Fatty, drop the hot dog!" Because it is apparently kosher to say things like that now.

Needless to say, I'm not a fan of rude people.

-duckyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment