Saturday, May 15, 2010

America's Next Top Naptime

The finale of this season's America's Next Top Model (Cycle 14) has to be the most boring end to a season I have ever seen. Krista got top photo for the last 4 panels leading up into the final runway challenge. She kept winning the smaller challenges in the episodes too. Sure, she's pretty, and determined, and loves modeling. But this season's pictures didn't seem nearly as good to me as previous cycles. I was glad that Angelea didn't make it to the final two, but I pretty much lost most interest after they sent Jessica home in last week's episode. I'm glad Raina made the final two as well, and I think if the last panel was based solely on the final commercial and runway, she probably would have won.

I knew who was going to win before I even watched it though. I was also right about who would go home on Dancing With The Stars. Does that mean that I watch way too much tv? Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment